As a UI/UX intern, there are certain aspects of the internship experience that you can share with a new recruiter, and others that you cannot due to the non-disclosure agreement (NDA) you signed with your previous employer, Kartexa. Here’s a breakdown of what you can and cannot share:
What you can share:
- General Internship Experience: You can discuss your overall experience as a UI/UX intern, such as the projects you worked on, the skills you developed, and the knowledge you gained during your time at Kartexa.
- General Responsibilities: You can talk about the general responsibilities and tasks you undertook during your internship without going into specific details that may be considered confidential.
- Skills Acquired: You can mention the various skills you honed during your internship, such as user research, wireframing, prototyping, user testing, and interaction design.
- Team Collaboration: Feel free to talk about your experience working with a team, collaborating on design projects, and how you contributed to the team’s success.
- Professional Growth: You can share how the internship at Kartexa helped you grow as a UI/UX designer and how it contributed to your career development.
What you cannot share:
- Confidential Projects: You must refrain from sharing any details or specifics about the confidential projects you worked on at Kartexa. This includes project names, client information, proprietary design concepts, and any other information explicitly deemed confidential in your NDA.
- Proprietary Design Techniques: Avoid discussing any proprietary design techniques, tools, or methodologies that you may have used or encountered during your internship.
- Client Information: Do not disclose any sensitive information related to Kartexa’s clients, including their names, business details, or any insights you gained from working on client projects.
- Internal Processes and Strategies: Avoid discussing Kartexa’s internal processes, strategies, or any sensitive information related to their business operations.
- Intellectual Property: Refrain from discussing any intellectual property, trade secrets, or proprietary information that you may have been exposed to during your internship.
It’s important to respect the confidentiality of the information you were privy to during your internship, as violating the NDA can have serious legal implications and damage your professional reputation. Instead, focus on highlighting your skills, experience, and overall growth as a UI/UX designer during your time at Kartexa without disclosing any confidential details.